- Sunspot alters the Russian extradition order. Red result – no international repercussions.
- Read Shatolov’s mind — he’s shaken by the lack of Russian extradition.
- Image of “Mr. Smith.” Elsa recognizes Simon Mystikos.
- They confront Valentin with the image. He breaks, and agreed to meet Mr. Smith in New York.
- Woo will stash him off the boat (goal: keep him away from Smith).
- “The Freezer” (Atlas secure jail)
- Science testing. Learn it absorbs sound.
- Sunspot has recordings of Doctor Doom.
- Dirt Devil opens it.
- “Close the box!” Merlyn and Captain Britain recognize the skull of John the Baptist.
- The skull can manipulate time. Believed to see the future, but will kill anyone who tries to change their destiny.
- They discuss why the Pope doesn’t know this is missing.
- Woo starts Senate hearings to distract Stark.
- All records of Beetle armor and data kept by SHIELD.
- Atlas acquires Sunrise Labs. There was another anonymous attempt, but it was deflected. Private investor who wished to remain anonymous.
- Sunspot looks for information on the law firm. Law firm is not stupid. Asks Woo to try and use Atlas to lure the law firm out and win a bid.
- Elsa eventually gets in touch with Blade. He says he’ll fly out to the U.S. in a few days, but he can’t discuss it over the phone.
- Box in a vault with a lot of ice on the ship. Sensors as well.
- Mission to check Bella Coola, BC. Sightings of a monster.
- Land on a flat spot in the woods, and make their way to Bella Coola.
- Francis Goddard. Canadian Mountie. Meet at the Beaver Creek hotel.
- Captain Britain and Elsa meet Goddard. She tells them that there have been a few sightings, and that she’s out of her depth.
- Bobby and Sunspot go to the bar.
- Bobby hits on women and gets information about them being to the south.
- Mimic flies around.
- Dirt Devil wanders around.
- Meet on the south side of town to cross the river.
- Surveillance pass on the area from satellite.
- They talk about poutine.
- Investigate the scene. Notice that it’s large, and somewhat human-smelling.
- They report that something on the scale of the New York creatures back to Woo.
- Edward Roberts owns a cabin in the area that the monster went into.
LOOKING FOR ROBERTS
- Mimic goes to fly and check out the area. He notices that there’s another impact close to Roberts’ cabin.
- They all fly up to the cabin.
- Brits and Francis walk up. Told to go away, but they hear a second person’s voice in a Middle Eastern language.
- Hulk attacks!
- Mimic gets in his mind, and sees a dark presence. He kicks him out, and the Hulk turns to Bruce Banner.
- Bobby recognizes the mental presence as Shadow King. He tells Professor Xavier.
- Xavier calls Woo.
- They take Banner.
- Goddard takes care of the Canadian side of things.
- They investigate the cabin. Find Bruce Banner’s notes.