Marvel's The Invaders
- Karma is no longer used for advancement of ranks. Instead, I will award a number of points after each session (usually 5-8) that players can add directly to their ranks after each session. Adding new Powers only takes place at the end of a series and with suitable narrative explanation. All other uses of Karma remain, including buying Power Stunts.
- Karma use no longer needs to be declared before a FEAT roll.
- Characters can choose to take a -1CS or -2CS on attacks to do a commensurate +1CS or +2CS to damage.
- Alternatively, players can spend Karma equal to the default next rank rating to do that rank in damage for one FEAT roll.
- Power stunts do not add powers, but are extensions of currently known or possessed powers. New powers can be added with XP, starting at Feeble (1). Power stunts do not cost Karma to attempt.
- All personal Karma resets to zero at the end of a session. Personal Karma may be shifted to team Karma before this occurs.
- Health can be used in place of Karma on a one-for-one basis.
Example of experience
After a game session, Sunspot gets three experience points. The player decides that he wants to increase his Fighting, which is currently Good (10). He adds all three points to Fighting, changing it to Good (13). If he adds three more points in later sessions, it rises to 16, which puts him at the bottom level of Excellent.