DIRT DEVIL ON VACATION
- Dirt Devil goes to Wakanda to examine it, and finds a small sample of “pure vibranium.”
- Hear rumors that Wakanda is considering a treaty with Latveria.
- SHIELD sends The Bus to pick up Dirt Devil.
- Coulson meets Dirt Devil, and reunites the team.
- Roberto logs into the computer. Flight is expected to go to New York, but is actually going to San Francisco.
- The rest of the team debriefs each other.
THE ARRIVAL OF HUMAN TORCH
- Notice something flying behind. Human-sized object flying behind, that appears to be on fire.
- They talk him on board, and he arrives and introduces himself as the Human Torch.
- They debrief him, and he wants to see Captain America.
- The team wonders if any other Invaders might have heard the original transmission.
- Roberto puts a fake report on the SHIELD network about the transmission.
- He recalls waking up in flight. He was buried in Nevada, but his flight was from somewhere other than Nevada.
- They let him see Captain America, and they watch the Torch tell Steve about everything that happened. It’s a very human, emotional moment, and they turn the monitor off.
CONSULTING WITH DOCTOR STRANGE
- They call Dr. Strange’s assistant and arrange for a “emergency consultation.”
- They take Captain America on the Quinjet.
- The Torch moves on San Francisco to brief Woo.
- Check in with Blade. He’s in Romania, near the Latverian/Symkarian border.
- Unable to track down Deacon Frost. Lost him in Eastern Europe
- Was able to work with an old friend, Rachel van Helsing, to isolate a mystical resonance unique to Frost’s doppelgangers. He emails the data to Elsa, which needs an odic oscillator to convert back to a mystical resonance.
THE DOCTOR IS IN
- They walk into the van and step right into Strange’s sanctum, and he starts to check Captain America’s vitals.
- Discuss the vampire situation.
- Creepy kitchen.
- Dirt Devil is the “royal caste” of the Morlocks. He takes the book.
- Roberto leaves an agent in Strange’s database to let him log in later. It gets mystically extruded.
- Elsa talks to Strange as he preps Captain for long-term stay in a hospital room in his Sanctum.
- Bobby finds a room that is dark and has a cold snowstorm. It makes him feel like he belongs there and closes the door behind him.
- The rest of the team get messages that they’ve lost contact, and track him back to that door. Meanwhile, Bobby finds his powers are greatly amplified.
- Mimic manages to talk him out of finding the ice giants, and they leave.
- Roberto goes to the nightclub that he’s a DJ at, and “leaks” that Bobby Drake will be there.
- Captain Britain goes to pick up a shipment. Silver-coated gauntlet, silver-coated claws, modify helicopter with UV spot light, motorcycle headlight.
- Text: “W&H are en-route.”
- Elsa finds the odic oscillator, and now has the resonance of the dopplegangers.
- Woo and Hammond arrive.
- Remembers fighting vampires in World War II, particularly Baron Blood
- Hammer Industries announces acquisition of Advanced Idea Mechanics
- Investigation into the merger indicates that AIM actually bought Hammer Industries, but for some reason kept the Hammer name, keeping “AIM” as the name of a subsidiary.
- Justin Hammer kept as CEO, but the majority shareholder is Bornag Royale.
- Hammond asks about the shield, and the team goes to meet Elsa at Dr. Strange’s home.
- They put the shield on his chest, and Cap comes out of the coma.
- The team considers their options. Coulson agrees to “fire” Woo so the team can get out from SHIELD’s authority.
- Coulson says he’ll take care of Captain America.
- They hand in their lanyards and are no longer SHIELD agents.