Marvel's The Invaders
- Melee and ranged attacks are modified by the target’s Fighting or Agility, respectively. If the target’s F or A is equal to the attacker’s, the attack gets -1 CS. If the target’s F or A is greater than the attacker’s, the attack gets -2 CS
- Whenever you are about to do a static comparison of one of your ability or power ranks with someone or something, or you are about to use the rank value of one of your ability or power ranks for something, you can spend 50 karma in order to get a temporary +1 CS bonus to the rank you are about to compare or use. You can’t push your limits when you are performing a feat using one of your ability ranks, such as when attacking someone or defending against an attack. You can only do it when you are about to do a static comparison or to use the rank value
- On attacks, characters can choose to take a -1 or -2 CS to receive a +1 or +2 CS on damage/effect.
- Health can be used in place of Karma on a one-for-one basis.
- Karma is no longer used for advancement of ranks. All other uses of Karma remain, including buying Power Stunts.
- The Leadership Talent works different. Instead of a flat 50 points, every point added by the leader into the Karma Pool counts double.